The workshop to Lead Change and Develop Culture
If you need to change or develop your organization while the culture keeps doing "the way we do things around here", then here’s the business case: If you don’t work with culture, it might work against you.
Develop an effective organizational culture to make your (client) organization more engaged, innovative, competitive, agile, collaborative, efficient, and productive.
This 2.5-day open workshop shows how to diagnose culture with the validated Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument (OCAI), developed by University of Michigan professors Kim Cameron & Robert Quinn. Next, we look at how to change culture with Change Circles or Interaction Interventions based on Positive Leadership.
Many organizational programs fail because they ignore current culture or because they try to change the culture in a top-down way. Let's try a better approach to organizational change and development. Join this workshop and learn to include and engage others with positive leadership, and work with culture to make it more positive and productive.
This international workshop is an excellent opportunity to:
- learn (more) about organizational culture, what positive cultures entail, and how interactions matter to the culture
- learn to work with the validated Competing Values Framework and the Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument
- reflect on organizational change and how you could create a positive movement
- learn to guide Change Circles and engage people with Positive Leadership and interaction interventions
- connect with fellow consultants, Organization Development practitioners, leaders, and HR-professionals
- exchange insights, tips, and learn from different cultures and cases
- submit your case and develop it by learning what others would do
- practice Positive Leadership (for yourself and others)