PMWeb Collaborative Project Management Information Solution
PMWeb Collaborative Project Management Solution keeps construction projects on schedule and on budget through complete project control. It manages documents, supervises job costs and is a field controls solution. Construction project management involves groups of people representing different disciplines, from project managers, contract managers, and division managers to subcontractors, architects, engineers, suppliers, and owners—all trying to collaborate on a multitude of issues and changes while juggling multiple documents and contracts. Controlling your construction project’s plan, budget, forecast costs, and deliverables is vital to the success of your project and the future of your business. PMWeb has a workflow engine to ensure that project records are distributed electronically in the most efficient and secured format.
PMWeb is used by world leading organizations such as GE, Goldman Sachs, Harvard University, Hill International, CBRE, City of New York, European Investment Bank among many others. In the Middle East, PMWeb users include Kuwait Ministry of Public Works, Al Maabar, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Amanat Makkah, Sharjah Investment and Development Authority (Shurooq), Al Turath Engineering Consultant, L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering, Laing O’Rourke, ConsultantHSS, Al Nasr Contracting, Associated Constructions & Investments (ASCON), Al Ryum General Contracting, Vital Quadro Consultancy (VQC), Ali Moosa & Sons, Union Properties, Bin Shafar Contracting, Brookfield Multiplex Middle East among many others.
Organizations who have selected PMWeb have reported the following benefits for using a single platform to manage, control and report on their projects selection and delivery performance:
- Improvements in Business Practices Relating To Projects Selection and Delivery
- Diligent Selection of Projects
- Efficient Management of Risks and Issues
- Implementing Sound Project Governance Practices
- Improved Effectiveness in Avoiding and Resolving Construction Claims
- Effective Change and Claim Management
- Safeguarding against losses from not recovering justified Damages and/or paying for unjustified Damages
- Enhanced Efficiency Resulting From Automating Processes and Sharing Project Information
- Automating and Standardizing Project Management Processes, Project Document Management and Periodical Project Performance Reporting
- Protecting Project Files and Important Documents on a Safe and Effective Retrieving Platform
- Optimized Operating Cost
- Optimizing the Operating Cost of managing projects by eliminating duplications, enhancing the decision making process, effective collaboration